- Ben Mathews and Maureen C. Kenny. Mandatory Reporting Legislation in the United States, Canada, and Australia: A Cross-Jurisdictional Review of Key Features, Differences and Issues. 2008.
- Clare Dyer. Parents wrongfully accused of child abuse cannot sue doctors. 2005.
- Donald C. Bross, JD, PhD and Richard D. Krugman, MD. Child Maltreatment Law & Policy as Foundation for Child Advocacy. 2009.
- Lawrence S. Wissow, MD and Peggy Mainor, JD. Advocating for the Abused Child: Can Ethics and the Law Be in Conflict?. 1992.
- Lynn Leighton. Duty to Report Suspected Child Abuse in PA. 2006.
- Mary Elizabeth Greipp, EdD, RN, FAAN. Ethical Decision Making and Mandatory Reporting in Cases of Suspected Child Abuse. 1997.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration of Children, Youth and Families. Due Process and Central Registries: An Overview of Issues and Perspectives. 1999.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration on Children Youth and Families. Child Protective Services: A Guide for Caseworkers. 2003.